Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sweet Daughters and Beach Days

Well much to everyone's surprise but not mine we are having another little girl. I am very excited that Savannah Grace will have a sister to play with. I guess what makes it great is that they will only be 19 months apart so they will always have each other.  Everyone asks, are you going to try for a boy? Are you freaking kidding me? H to the e to the double L, NO! I love my two daughters and a boy was just not in the cards for me and I am completely fine with that. We don't have a big enough house for more kids let alone a big enough bank account. Anywho....we have picked out a name but aren't quite sharing yet with everyone. We will let everyone know soon.


Shortly after we found what the baby was we headed to the beach. My parents, Savannah and I all went to the beach for 4 nights. It was so much fun. Here are a few pictures:









 We call this "The Super Model"



 Mommy and Me Toes


 Bye Bye!

Loves the Beach




She LOVED these fish. We counted them every day more than once!

No comments:

Post a Comment