Saturday, June 4, 2011

2 Babies under 2

I am excited that we are expecting number 2 in November. I am also very nervous about it because I will have two kids under the age of 2. We will find out what the baby is after June 15th. One of my best friends is making us our reveal cake. I am glad that she will know what we are having before we do...well as long as she doesn't squeal before:) We go to the doctor on the 15th which is my dad's birthday so it was kind of special. We are using this cake as his birthday cake. He will get to cut the cake. Everyone asks what we want and I have the same answer every time. I just want a healthy baby. We have it kind of good right now. If we get a boy that would be great because Brian would have a little buddy and we have two girls already. If we get a girl then we have some girl things we can use and some clothes MAY overlap. It is a win win for us in my opinion. We have some names picked out but I surely don't want to announce that yet. So..... see you around the 17th with the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment