Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Birthday to Savannah!!

Well my baby is officially not a baby anymore. The doctor even told me that she is a big girl now not a baby! How sad is that!?!? But no worries she still needs her mommy, she is only 1! We had her party on April 9th. It was probably the hottest day of the year so far that day. It was beautiful though and Savannah had such a great time. We were so happy everyone could come and celebrate our little girl on her special day. Her real birthday was this past Thursday on the 14th but we wanted to do her party on the 9th. I thought it would be special since it was my brother's birthday! Speaking of Jeff, he is in Germany and we get to Skype and see him. I got to see him on his birthday so that was cool. I'll post some pictures of her party so you can see how much fun she had. There are lots! 
Oh we did paint the kitchen so you might see some color change.

































No comments:

Post a Comment